Even if you have spent your entire life traveling by commercial flights, it might be time that you consider the advantages of using private plane charters. From saving time to impressing potential clients, private plane charters are an increasingly popular option for the most elite travelers and businesses of all sizes.
With a number of types of private jets, more and more individuals and companies find that a more personal kind of travel makes the most sense. Finding the right flight at the right time can be a challenge, put if you have a private jet membership you can make sure that you are able to travel any where that you want at any time of the day or night.
Executive Private Jet Charters Enable Workers to Spend More of Their Travel Time on the Job
Flying on a commercial flight can be both time consuming and exhausting. From waiting in long baggage check in and security lines to the taxing while you wait for your plane’s turn at crowded commercial airports, some simple trips can turn into a nightmare. By flying on private jets and traveling in any out of smaller airports, however, can help you make more efficient use of the trips that you need to make.
Consider these facts and figures about private jet flights and the benefits that they have over the commercial travel industry:
- 1.2 million Americans are employed by the business aviation industry, and generates $150 billion in economic activity every single year.
- Business travelers responding to a 2009 survey indicated that they are 20% more productive on a company aircraft than when they are in the office.
- A 40% drop in productivity was reported by business people who fly on commercial airlines, according to a 2009 survey.
- Compared to 550 used by commercial airlines, private jets use a network of more than 5,000 airports in the U.S.
- 11,261 private jets were registered in the U.S. in the year 2011.
- American accounts for 49.7% of the private jet market, the leader in the world. Europe comes in second at 20.8% of the private het market.
The next time that you get ready to make travel plans, make sure that you check into the options of private het travel instead of an over crowded commercial flight in a large, congested airport.