The ultimate goal is to be able to charter a small jet for yourself and your family so that you can enjoy the convenience that you know from private jet travel at work. When you travel for work, the majority of your trips are booked on the company?s private jets. No lines at security. No lines waiting to get your bags at the end of a flight.
You are anxious to reach the point where you can offer this level of comfort and convenience to your family. From trips to visit your daughter in college to long weekends away with your wife and two daughters, you know the burden of flying commercial.
Private Charters Are a Convenient and Comfortable Way to Travel
From companies that are trying to maximize the time of their top sales people to families who are trying to get the most of their weekends away with their children, the decision to charter a private jet is a decision can be very advantageous. the best best private jet experience allows travelers to make sure that they get where they need to be both conveniently and comfortably.
Without the use of charter jets that can be scheduled to meet the specific needs of a traveler, for instance, many sales people and managers would have the added expense of an overnight hotel room. Having access to a charter jet that allows you to fly in and out the same day often means that a traveler can be home at nigh. In addition, because of the roominess provided in a charter jet many travelers say that they are even more productive when they fly than when they are in the office.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the reasons that many people decide to charter a private jet when they travel for work or for leisure:
- Compared to 550 used by commercial airlines, private jets use a network of more than 5,000 airports in the United States, c.
- 20% of respondents to a 2009 survey indicated that they are more productive on a company aircraft than in the office.
- 33% of all business aircraft flights are into a secondary airport. In contrast, 19% of all business aircraft flights are into large commercial airports.
- $106,711.17 is the cost to charter a Gulfstream V from New York City to San Francisco for a weekend.
- 11,261 private jets were registered in the U.S. by the year 2011.
- Smaller jets fly higher and don’t have to deal with other air traffic, often making trips faster, while commercial jets cruise at 35,000 feet.
Making the best use of your time is important in the work world. For a few high end travelers, the convenience of charter jet travel extends to their personal lives as well. Are you ready to charter a private jet, or are you waiting for your some day?